Job Role and Responsibilities
• Lead a test team in conducting system integration test and responsible in working with stakeholders /development team in achieving the project implementation on time
• Liaise with development team on defects tracking & resolution
• Maintain and update accurate status of test progress to all team members and management level
• Communicate with stakeholders about overall features and test plan
• Prepare of Test Plans, and control Test Cases as per company guidelines and standards
• Coordinate with development team to prepare test environment readiness before start test execution
• Manage test team to execute of testing of the software applications per agreed timelines
• Maintain test documentations such as test plans & test reports etc.
• Work along with the remaining test team on test procedures/standards/automation improvement areas and provide suggestions
· Involves throughout the software development life cycle following the CMMI standard.
· Bachelor’s degree in Software, Computer, Electronics, Information Technology, Computer science or related field.
· 4+ years minimum as a software tester/ having leading role is an advantage.
· Basic knowledge or potential skill in programming with C/C++, C#, JAVA.
· Good command of both spoken & written English (Can communicate in Japanese language is an advantage)