Our client is an international trading business of Wire & Cable Machinery. They are looking for Senior Sales Manager who has background in machinery market, building solid business relationship with customers in Thailand, will work at Representative Office in Bangkok.
- Execute the strategic vision of the Wire business unit by providing leadership to the sales team and building solid business relationships with customers in Thailand
- Effectively manage the selling activities of the domestic sales team to ensure their focus is centered on the appropriate target markets and customers. Provide them with the support to be successful and hold them accountable for actions, commitments and goals.
- Assess, develop and motivate sales channel to drive maximum penetration
- Maintain a high level of awareness in regards to industry trends, competitive activity and customer satisfaction within Thailand.
- Assure market share development according to business plan, monitor and drive positive gross margin development.
- Drive sales growth through maximization of resources and execution of market segment strategies
- Effectively communicate with the sales management team to promote the business needs of Thailand to foster growth.
- Play an active role in the professional development of the team members.
- Actively participate in the creation and execution of the strategic plan and future success.
- Drive a high level of employee engagement and awareness to promote and align with our corporate culture and guidelines of Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork and Innovation.
- Establish/maintain campaign results report to track progress and impact of marketing initiatives over time against established benchmarks; implement closed-loop measures to track results to sales revenue.
- Process responsibilities (maintain, optimize and train): Sales and Order Processing
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfactions
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration.
- 8-10 years sales, service marketing or directly related experience, 3 or more years with machinery market segment is preferred
- Prior management experience
- Proven skills in developing/implementing strategies in support of market segments, customers and products consistent with the overall business plan
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross functionally and to influence with and without direct authority
- Strong results-orientation and execution characteristics
- Strong project management and negotiation skills
- Unquestionable ethics and respect for individual dignity and corporate code of conduct
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple conflicting tasks, make intelligent, timely decisions and solve problems independently
- Ability and willingness to travel in country and internationally as required
- Fluent communication in English (verbal and in written) is a must.
- Proven presentation and communication skills
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project)
- Has own car and able to travel for work
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)