Client Details: Our client is a food manufacturing who producing various food products (Ready to eat, Ready to cook, Microwaveable Food, Plant Based Food, Condiment, Soup, Noodle, Food Ingredient, etc.).
- Respond in food supplement raw material purchasing
- Manage supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintain the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation
- Responsible for controlling the company inventory, making sure that the inventory level is reviewed monthly and that the levels meet our company month supply levels
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Implement improvements to existing purchasing processes and delivery systems
- Identify ideal suppliers based on quality, cost and reliability
- Works with Inventory & Logistics Specialist to assist with coordination of shipping and receiving of materials, samples and products with customers, vendors, and suppliers
- Coordinate and work with various stakeholder in manufacturing I.e. Production, R&D, SQA, Material Planning, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in Purchasing, Procurement, or Buying proficiency
- Experience in Food manufacturing is a must
- Strong practical English communication
- Age is not over 36 years old
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Sciences, Engineer or related in any fields.
- Proven ability to manage medium and high complexity task
- Good negotiation skill
- Ability to solve problems and drive efficiencies using metrics and information
Benefits & Welfare:
- Basic Salary
- Housing Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- 5 Days working (Monday - Friday)