Type of Business: Japanese Forwarder Company /International-domestic ground/marine/air- transport, etc.
- Set reasonable goals and work with customs clearance team (Shipping, Booking, Transportation, Document, etc.) to meet them on a consistent basis (10+ team members)
- Coordinate with clients, oversea agents, carriers, suppliers/ subcontractors regarding shipment status
- Monitor works progress and ensure the operations meet timelines and expected standards
- Consult the trouble of job, regarding to HS Code, Tariff Tax, Customs Laws, FTA, Privilege, etc. and support team members to run the job smoothly
- Improving customs clearance team, policies and standards for company or division
- Involvement in staff recruitment and appraisals
- Motivating the team, train, coach, and work with them to make sure they abide by all company policies and procedures
- Thai nationality, Age 35+ years old, Male or Female
- Bachelor or Master degree in Logistics, International Business Management, Business Administration or any related field
- English communication skill
- Min. 7 years of experience in Customs function with expertise in HS Code, Tariff, Customs Law, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in management position (Manager) in forwarding company
- Certify of “Customs Specialist License” and other concerned training classes (are preferable)
- Knowledge of Harmonize code, tariff tax, refunds, shipping, customs laws & regulations, etc.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Management skill, Service mind, Strong interpersonal skill
Location: Surawongse, Bangkok
Working Hour: Mon-Fri 08.00-17.10
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)