Type of Business: Japanese Logistics Company / International-domestic ground/marine/air- transport, warehouse/export packing, and moving, etc.
- Set reasonable goals and work with customs clearance team to meet them on a consistent basis
- Consult the trouble of job, regarding to HS Code, Tariff Tax, Customs Laws, FTA, Privilege, etc. and support team members (Staff-Manager Level) to run the job smoothly (All branches)
- Improving customs clearance team, policies and standards for company or division
- Meeting with Top Management to discuss possible improvements to customs clearance department
- Involvement in staff recruitment and appraisals ( Annual PMR )
- Motivating the team, work with them to make sure they abide by all company policies and procedures
- Thai nationality, Age 45-50 years old, Male or Female
- Bachelor or Master degree in Logistics, International Business Management, Business Administration or any related field
- Able to manage and coaching/training for all of company’s Customs Formalities Functions
- English communication skill
- Min. 5 years of experience in Customs function with expertise in HS Code, Tariff, Customs Law, etc.
- 7-10 years of experience in management position (Manager) in logistics company
- Certify of “Customs Specialist License” and other concerned training classes
- Knowledge of Harmonize code, tariff tax, refunds, shipping, customs laws & regulations, etc.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Management skill, Service mind, Strong interpersonal skill, Presentation skill
Working Hour: Mon-Fri 08.30-17.30
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)