Our client, is high leader for Electronics manufacturer, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Sr. Manager (Manufacturing Operations).
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Thai nationality only
- Age: 40 years old up.
- Gender: Male
- Excellent in communication & strong determination also interpersonal skills.
- In - depth background of Production Line Control & Planning and Engineering roles from Electronics.
- Strong management skills, problems - solving.
- Decision making, high leadership, proactive, and strong with good analytical skills.
- At least 10 years experiences in Manufacturing, Production Engineer, Planning for Electronic manufacturers.
- Expertise in Manufacturing process, capacity, yield, waste improvement.
- Production Planning and budget control.
- Provide technical support (Electrical, Mechanical, and Mechatronic).
- Capacity and Process Design control.
- Manage and develop an Engineering Team also Technical specialist.
- Troubleshoot all Manufacturing processes.
- Well - organize with all level of employees, clients, and suppliers.
Working Hour: Alt/ sat.
Business: Electronics (Home appliances) manufacturer.
Benefit Packages: Annual Bonus, Provident Fund, Transportation allowance.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)