Company: Our client is a Japanese design company; they have extensive involvement in Engineering and consulting business regarding all kinds of civil and building works.
- Prepare the architectural drawing including supervise and check the correctness of drawings drawn by subordinate then submit to supervisor.
- Clarify the details of architectural drawings and all design criteria before apply for construction.
- Coordinate with concerned parties in order to prepare the architectural drawing in accordance with owner's requirement, criteria and architecture standard then submit to supervisor.
- Male or Female Gender, age 31 - 40 years, Thai National only
- Bachelor’s in architecture only
- Experience at least 8 yrs. in architectural design
- Must have professional skill in Auto CAD, Photoshop, illustrator, SketchUp, Lumion3D and Revit
- Must have Architecture License level 2 (Professional License)
- Strong in English communication both speaking writing and Japanese is advantage
Location: MRT Phetchaburi Station, Bangkok
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)