Our client is the global manufacturing company base in 26 countries around the world. We are looking for Senior Recruitment Officer/ Assistant Manager Recruiting.
- Conduct quarterly review of financial of subsidiaries and other financial reviews(Q on Q and Y on Y basis)
- Communicating with users throughout the regions and including Corporate Consolidation team to discuss errors, omission and suitable corrective actions.
- Developing and preparing quarterly report as per management’s requirement.
- To identify the report needs and design and testing the reports to meet the requirements. Need to coordinate with IT for the developments.
- Coordinate and help in preparing the Quarterly and Yearly accounts and disclosure for Audit purpose.
- Guiding the subsidiaries on all corporate accounting issues, processes and procedures.
- Help the senior management in integrating new acquisitions according to IFRS.
- Technical research work on complicated Accounting issues and helping in preparing white papers as per requirements of Auditors and other stakeholders
- To review and understand the Hyperion (Oracle based financial reporting system) and suggest the improvements.
Skills and Qualification;
- Thai nationality
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience after passing CPA with reputed Audit firm. CPA will be preferred but not essential.
- MBA in finance will be added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Hyperion (Oracle based financial software) will be preferred but not essential and we will train the candidate.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office and presentation skill.
- Good/working knowledge of TFRS
Location: BTS Sukkhumvit
Working hours: 08.30-17.30
- Dental insurance
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)