Our client, a Japanese company that is well known for manufacturer and distributor of machine tools, blades, cutters and drills, is seeking for Accounting & Finance Manager / Asst. Manager.
- All accounting and finance functions including monthly closing, AR, AP, cash flow, taxation, reporting and forecasting.
- Execution and coordination of accounting closing activities.
- Prepare month-end and analysis of closing reporting, and account reconciliation.
- Daily monitoring of accounting activities.
- Prepare budgeting, monthly forecast of P/L.
- Prepare statutorily financial statement and work closely with auditors and external parties on financial and accounting issues.
- Interact with revenue department related to taxation issue.
- Training/supervise team member concerning Company’s accounting procedures and policies.
- Tax Control, Consolidate packages.
- Thai nationality, age 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPD is preferred.
- Experience as an Accounting Manager, handling over all accounting and finance function, background in a manufacturing company especially in Japanese Manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Good understanding of the accounting standard software and SAP is highly desirable.
- Must have fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal skills and can work under pressure, Dynamic person, high responsibilities and working ability to meet the deadline, prefer to work with Japanese Company.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)