Our client is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the "Accounting team .”
“Our client is a Laboratory dedicated to animal health, provide product and service for veterinarians, farmers and animal owners.
- Handle general accounting function: Account payable
- supervisor the bank reconcile, variance analysis and fixed Assets
- Responsible for monthly and Yearly closing
- Financial statement, Profit and Loss and Cash management
- Handle for all tax submission and deal with Revenue Department VAT, TAX compliance , Income TAX
- Perform related work or some report as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- At least 5 experience in Accounting background
- Good command in English both written and spoken with good computer proficiency.
- Computer literacy in accounting software and MS Office
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)