Our client is marketing research company
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- 3 - 5 years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Knowledge of Sales CRM or SFDC
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (C-level)
- Ability to develop compelling proposals that adhere to client need; mapped to IDC capabilities
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Language requirements as determined by territory needs
- Bachelors degree, with strong evidence of success in school
CHARACTERISTICS & TRAITS:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Relationship Building capabilities
- Engaging with C Level Executives at client organization
- Self-Motivated and Ability to work in a Team.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)