Our client is a Business Consultancy Company. Currently, they are looking for professional candidate of Secretary & Office Manager to join their organization.
- Perform secretarial and administrative support that are highly confidential and sensitive to support management team
- Plan and organize executive’s daily schedule, handle travel arrangement includes air ticket, hotel booking, transportation, travel visa for local and expatriate staff and guests
- Handle email correspondence, conference call with overseas office, arrange meeting, filing system and expense reimbursement
- Be a point of contacts well as greeting visitors and answering incoming calls
- Coordinate with both internal and external parties
- Oversee all tasks and matters related to the office administration and ensure office cleanliness & tidiness
- Other ad hoc office tasks as assigned
- Thai Nationality
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Secretary, Administration or related tasks
- Strong communications skill, pleasant personality, service minded, positive attitude, multi-tasked, well-organized, good team player, trustworthy and reliable
- Good command of written and spoken in English
- Proficient in MS Office
Benefits: Provident Fund, Bonus, Group Health & Life Insurance, Annual Leave
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)