Our client, a Japanese company is specializes and handles motor application products based on "everything that spins and moves," centering on a motor business that comprises an expansive product line from small precision to supersized motors 2010 (since 1973).
- New Model Preparation
- Line layout, Order equipment support, set up equipment, WI Review, Operator training.
- Productivity improvement
- Monitoring yield, Line Balancing, tack time reduction, Quality Improvement, Root cause analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Worked Experienced as Production Control, New Model Development manage for Electronics industry Experienced in Production Control (PCE) for Electronics manufacturer.H19
- Male/Female/Any, Thai Nationality
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with a good command of English
- Basic computer skill for Microsoft office
- Well organized, meticulous and attentive to details
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)