- Conduct the orientation and training all staffs as well as Team Leaders and Coach who join the company.
- Coaching, training, motivating and managing team to reach their target Sales and KPI.
- Assist with closing skill or knowledge gaps with any staff who might be identify for more senior roles through structured learning, coaching and formal progression reviews.
- Identify training needs and area of improvements of the team and assist on coaching or training them.
- Training new Coaches and Team Leaders as required by using company’s formal Leadership Development Training Modules
- You will be working in the office (30% of your working time) and on the assigned locations outside the office (70% of your working time).
- Report to Managing Director, Director and General Manager.
- Thai Nationality only, age between 30 - 45 years
- At least 3-5 years management experience in sales preferably leading a team.
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales training or people development.
- Experiences in direct sales or MLM business is strongly preferred.
- Good written and spoken in English.
- Enthusiasm, resilience, determination and patience.
- Adaptability – you must be comfortable with constant change.
- Learner’s attitude – who thrives off feedback and learning.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)