Our client is littered with numerous important 'firsts' for a Malaysian automotive parts manufacturer.
We are still at the forefront of the industry and a clear leader in many areas including the design and manufacture of bus and van seats, leaf springs, shock, coil springs, cooler box, rooftop, air conditioning system.
- Prospecting and Developing new customers
- Co-ordinate with relevant departments to ensure products developed on time on economically.
- Service and liaise with customers in matters relating to product quality delivery, requirement and new product development.
- Follow up and pursue customer on all outstanding payments.
- Analyses monthly summaries of sales and inventories and propose correction action to be taken to immediate superior to ensure sales volume and inventories held are at optimum levels.
- Answering and dealing with correspondence on queries from customers and other relevant departments in matters relating to quotations, payments, quality, delivery schedules, inventory, order and others matters.
- Additional duties may be assigned to you from time to time by the company.
- More than 5 year experience working in Automotive /Bus /Coach Industry
- Good communication in English - directed report to Malaysian Supervisor
Working: Monday-Friday 08.30-17.30
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)