Our client is a one of the global manufacturers of AC motors and blowers products and solutions.
- Prepare sales and marketing strategy, budgets and forecasts in conjunction with relevant departments and establish corrective actions for variances in results.
- Control, direct and motivate sales force operating through Bangkok to meet company business objectives for sales, gross margin, expenses, business growth and market share levels.
- Implement and manage sales strategy, i.e. sales training, sales territory management, customer service expectations together with relevant Key Performance Indicators and Critical Success Factors.
- Establish programs for key account management and the development of key account plans;
- Build strong relationships with major OEM and Distribution customers;
- Lead the team in product portfolio analysis, identifying, researching and evaluating new opportunities.
- Plan and implement launch activities and business development projects for new products and markets.
- Establish and maintain market and competitor information, e.g. pricing, product offering.
- Be responsible for accurate forecasts to ensure superior service to our customers
- Actively participate in strategic planning and growth projects with the senior management team
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 10 years' sales experience working with electric motors
- Strong technical and industrial market knowledge of electric motors is required
- Competent Microsoft Office User
- Great communication, marketing, presentation, persuasion, self-confidence, and sales administration skills
- Thai nationals with fluent spoken and written English skills
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)