- Key account management of Government project
- Expertise in Government procurement procedure, TOR, Bidding, Tendering and relationship management
- Serves customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication Engineering or relevant.
- At least 5 years of experience in Government procurement procedure, TOR, Bidding, Tendering
- Possesses car & driving license
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English