- To lead and coach the sales team
- To be responsible for sales and assignment of exhibit space and VAS (Value Added Service) coupled with other sales related functions for assigned shows.
- To work co-operatively with industry groups, functional groups and associations in their role as contributor to the overall success of each show.
- To be proactive and keep abreast of competitive environment.
- To create an open line of communication with exhibitors, prospects, attendees, association, consultants, vendors.
- To maintain awareness of industry trends, climate, players, distribution and issues.
- Selling at competitive shows where applicable.
- To achieve sales target for assigned shows.
- To develop sales leads and maintain exhibitor prospect list.
- To obtain signed contracts and payments in full.
- To assist in consolidation of floor plan.
- To act as primary contact for all exhibitor inquiries/problems.
- To participate in floor plan audits.
- To coordinate special show features.
- To prepare and implement sales plan to meet budget.
- To prepare and present sales proposals to exhibitor prospects as and when required.
- Report to Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or higher
- Relevant working experience, knowledge of Manufacturing industry and Auto Part, knowledge of sales particularly telephones marketing.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Good command of English in both writing and speaking
- Computer literacy is a pre-requisite.
- Travelling will be required (own car required)
- To participate in training programs.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)