Our client is an automation distributor who expand the business to eastern area. They are looking for potential candidate who can fulfill their requirement as following.
- Male or Female, age over 28 years old up.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or industrial engineering and MBA is a plus
- 3-5 years in technical sales of metalworking product or applications to automotive Tier 1 & OEM customers, Japanese value chain experience is a plus.
- 2-3 years in Global Key Account management, corporate contract negotiations with international and Japanese Headquarters and Technical/ R&D centers
- Have knowledge in Mechanical machining process, metallurgic knowledge of all steal and surface properties JIS/ DIN/ ISO standards, steel grade, design & drawing specifications used in industries ISO 9001/ ISO TS 16949 requirement and documentation knowledge
- Computer literacy and use of all modern communication tools.
- Proficient in English (Japanese is a plus), able to communicate with International customers and ensure professional relationship.
- Service and customer oriented, self-driven and disciplined, self-confident and team oriented, communicative, and open minded, enjoy human relationship and communication.
- Searches define and acquiring new customers while maintaining existing business and developing new business growth consistent with the PVD coating product line strategies for automotive and precision components.
- Provide pre and post sales technical support to local and international customers, assist customer in feasibility evaluation and defining appropriate solutions to satisfy customer needs.
- Collect and report in CRM software, the customer, market & competitor information for marketing,
sales development and budgeting actions
- Report sales visits and projects status using corporate CRM software
- Lead and provide quotations and follow up sales enquiries/ tests from customers
- Plan, prepare and conduct all contract negotiations with customers according to the sales strategy
- Register and follow up customer complain and coordinate with other departments in order to find and agree preventive and corrective actions for all manufacturing related tasks.
- Promote and ensure company’s branding and interests
- Define and organize customer promotional events; take part by customer meetings, seminars, and exhibitions.
- Define market penetration and acquisition for Automotive and Precision Components aligned with sales strategy
- Identify, evaluate, and contact new prospects aligned with the strategy
- Provide quotations and agree sales contracts according to corporate structure and sales strategy
- Communication to customers, representation of the company’s product, service, and capabilities
- Communicate and agree with customers the corrective and improvement actions which are define with other involved department according to BTH, customers and ISO requirements.
Location: Amata Industrial Estate, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)