Leading provider of equipment and services solutions for packaging beverage, food, and home and personal care products. The company has over 170 years of experience with proven expertise in blowing, filling, labeling, material-handling, end-of-line and line-engineering solutions. They are looking for candidate to joint with Thailand market Sales Team as following details;
Roles & Responsibilities:
This role is to manage existing customers and develop new customers within Thailand and/or business area in order to deliver budgeted sales and margins for complete company portfolio, with a focus on equipment sales. Provide customers with win-win solutions which meet their needs and are in the best interests of company, thus enabling company to achieve its Balanced Score Card and regional objectives.
- Accountable for meeting budgeted sales and margins for the assigned territory/business area
- Manage existing customers and develop new accounts within assigned territory/business area.
- Establish strong relationships with customers by building a network of contacts within their organization.
- Build strategic networks and relationships with vendors, suppliers and integrator to further develop the market.
- Identify market potential for assigned territory/business area and develop strategic and tactical sales plans accordingly.
- Develop customer needs analysis
- Negotiate and issue price lists
- Present quotes in line with commercial policy
- Maintain and clean up-to-date sales pipeline in the Sales Data Warehouse
- Manage Master agreement contract process from beginning to end
- Oversee the execution of the project and maintain customer contact
- Initiate product development strategies (short and long term) through the Product Development Plan
- Represent company sent at events/conferences/seminars when applicable and network with trade and sales organizations in the industry
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in capital equipment sales and territory/business area management, particularly in the packaging and/or rigid plastic industry
- Established customer base and network within the rigid container market
- Significant rigid container equipment, market and industry knowledge
- Market evaluation and analysis skills, planning skills; ability to develop and present a value proposition
- Sales management experience; excellent negotiation skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Action results orientated
- Able to travel >50%
- Good command of English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products for use in a sales management environment
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)