Client is an international industrial automation trading company. They are specialized in "Plastic and Bar-Code Machinery" and their clients are in various business sectors; automotive, consumer, pharmaceutical and cosmetic.
- Drive growth from existing accounts as well as establishing relationships and securing contracts with new customers to achieve the assigned Sales targets.
- Develop maximum sales potential out of assigned territories through prospecting, constant follow up, strong sales techniques, knowledge of the Company's products and services as well as the competitors’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Gain a full understanding of the market and competitive landscape and utilize this information to target new business opportunities.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
- Establish and maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects and truly understand their needs and/or concerns points.
- Work closely with the technical team members to address customer requirements and ensure customer satisfaction prior, during and post-sale.
- Fully utilize and stay up to date with all CRM, funnel management and forecast related tasks.
- Provide feedback to Company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending Company offerings.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Sales driven, results oriented and a team player.
- Ambitious, personable, and driven with a detail oriented, forward-thinking attitude
- Exhibit strong people management skills
- Engineering/Industrial/Science degree with experience in industrial sales, preferred to Industrial printing/coding business or packaging business
- Minimum 10 years of Sales/Marketing/Account Management in the related industry
- Previous experience in a Management/ Leadership role in Sales capacity
- Strong operational knowledge of the Company’s products and services offered.
- Experienced level of strategic selling, sales forecast and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of the market and competitors.
- Experienced level of customer relationship management skills.
- Ability to anticipate needs, sell and build customer base.
- Ability to look for data and understand the importance of metrics to drive the business.
- Experienced in lead and funnel management.
- Excellent interaction with territory managers, field sales team and customers
- Strong financial knowledge to deal with financial buyers and make informed financial discussion that can help separate the Company from our competitors.
- Ability to do budgeting and financial management
- Advanced level of leadership skills, interpersonal, communication, analytical skills, critical thinking and problem solving
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)