- Expand business opportunities to achieve targets in line with company's plans
- Identify prospects and evaluate the position of customers and suppliers in the industry
- Manage sales process for the new prospects and gather market and customers' information
- Make accurate cost calculations, negotiate on price-cost-delivery and specifications with both suppliers and customers
- Maintain relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance, as well as recommending new products and services improvements
- Thai nationality, age 35-45 years old, Male or Female
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field
- English communication skill
- Experienced in Pulp & Paper, or Chemical Industry
- NO driving license is required
- Knowledge of MS Office, Self-motivation, Logical thinking, and Team work oriented
Working Location: Silom, Bangkok (BTS Sala Daeng)
Working Hour: Mon-Fri 08.30-17.00
Type of Business: Japanese trading company / Paper, Paperboard, pulp, etc.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)