- Responsible for managing sales team to achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Responsible for penetrating wholesales and travel agent market especially Europe market.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan to expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Responsible for objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives under supervision.
- Build, promote and maintain long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic sales forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Bachelor’s or higher level in hospitality management, marketing or related fields.
- Thai nationality only, age between 30-40 years old.
- At least 3 years’ direct experience as a Sales Manager in 4*- 5*hotel business, prefer. experiences in wholesales and travel agent market.
- Enthusiasm attitude, active and people management.
- Able to develop strategies and plan to identify marketing opportunities as well as manage effectiveness of sales team and maintain positive client relationship.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Fluent in both written and spoken in English and Thai.
- Position available in Phuket (1 position), Hua Hin (1 position) and Bangkok (1 position).
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)