Our client is multi-company and a leading international distributor of high-quality additives and compounds for the plastics, rubber, polyurethane, and composite industries.
The primary job responsibility for the Sales Manager – building key accounts relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Prospect for potential new customers and turn this into increased business
- Network and cold call as appropriate within your geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify potential customers, and the decision makers within the customer organization
- Work with our suppliers, and other internal departments and offices to meet customer needs
- Attend injection-molding trials
- Attend industry events, such as conferences and exhibitions, and provide feedback and information on market trends and competition.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiation
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system
- Build annual sales budgets and ensure they are met
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Polymer, Chemistry or Materials Engineering or similar engineering field.
- An additional diploma or degree in Business Administration or Management will be an advantage.
- Possess 5 years or more experience in sales and/or marketing of engineering plastics
- Familiar with application development of plastics industry and with project management
- Good planning, organizational, decision-making, communication, and teamwork skills
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with personnel at different levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)