Our client is a leading construction materials focusing on building facade, roofing and sealant & adhesive industry. Our suppliers are world renowned companies such as GE Toshiba Silicone, GE Plastics, GE Consumer & Industrial, BASF and etc. They are looking for ambitious, energetic talent to join our team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Grow sales of multi-product, project-based construction material business, delivering on targets of sales portfolio of between Baht 250-350 Million
- Recruit, train, evaluate and manage a sales team of 5-10 people
- Manage and grow a healthy pipeline of sales projects throughout Thailand
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and stakeholders such as property developers, architect, consultants, contractors, etc.
- Responsible for quarterly and annual sales planning related to target-setting, incentive, account management, and sales forecast
- Provide strategic recommendation to senior management regarding sales organization and related issues
- Work with inventory management team to provide sales forecast to ensure efficient inventory management as well as warehousing, logistic
- Become a domain expoert for relevant products under management
- Thai nationality
- Male/Female age 37 or older
- Bachelor degree in business, civil engineering, chemical engineering, architecture and preferably with a master degree in business (MBA) is a MUST
- Prior responsibility in delivering sales/revenue target of at least Baht 150 Million per annum and managing a sales team of at least 5 persons and above
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong negotiation skill
- Highly responsible, self-motivated & proactive
- Strong sales operation & management experience as well as strong strategic mindset and organizational skills
- Prefer prior experience in construction material sales/marketing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)