Our client is a solution provider in chemical and plastic industry and partnership with leading chemical manufacturers in Thailand.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Thai Nationality
- University degree in Science or engineering or related fields
- At least 2 years of working experience in Sales for Chemical products (Engineering plastic or polymer product is preferred)
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with high autonomy.
- Good Command in English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)