Our client is leader in flexible insulation foams for the equipment insulation market & leading provider of engineered foams. They are looking for Sales Engineer position, please see more details as below qualification.
- Strategic Sales Targets ;Achieve or exceed Thailand Sales Revenue targets; develop strategic sales plan and ensure effective execution.
- Product specification: Create demand with designers, consultant, developers and owner sand ensure company products are being specified into designs or drawings
- Manage project information and transfer them to the order; Distribute the project’s information to the sales team and follow up the top 20 to keep high transfer rate to real order
- Technical support; provide technical support to both HVAC and Acoustic Engineering Sales team
- Pricing and Margins management; manage pricing structure into Thai market to meet pricing level, margins and profitability
- Channel and Market segment development; lead the expansion and maximization of the new/current channel network and market segment development work; with clear strategic plan for Thai market; and align effective marketing activities
- Commercial Process/Tools; Provide and develop new Sales processes and tools to support the business growth plan; to ensure the delivery of Sales and margin targets
- Marketing operation, product management and business development
- Engage in setting and planning turnover budget process for Thailand Market
- Assist sales dep. for seminars, exhibitions and other activities for marketing support
- Timely and accurate reporting for the organization on market, competitors and new opportunities
- Thai nationality, Male / Female, age not over 35 years old
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing or Business / Mechanical Engineering with additional commercial post graduate degree is an advantage
- Have 2-3 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing function of Insulation and HVAC business or related Building and Construction industry
- Experience in commercial role of the business; involved in distribution channel management, Marketing strategic planning, Sales management and new products/ applications development exposure
- Have knowledge skills in Solid planning / organization, work management skill
- Strong inter-personal and relationship building skill
- Able to communicate in English language well
- Able to travel domestics and have own car
Benefits: Five-day work week, Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)