Our Client is manufacture of Electronics and Automotive part.
This position provides day-to-day leadership and direct supervision of a team of generally non-exempt associates in a designated area. The incumbent in these positions is expected to provide all supervisor level aspects of personnel leadership while maintaining expert level knowledge of his/her assigned area in order to train team members (4-7 person), perform analysis, and participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Male/Female Age 28 - 46 years old. Bachelor degree in related field.
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Well organized and process oriented
- Strong customer service orientation (internal and external)
- Comfortable interacting with customers and field and headquarters management
- Good people leadership skills
- Working knowledge of SAP/Business or demonstrated ability to quickly learn these tools
- Good in English
- Organize, good management skill and can work under pressure
- Strong team orientation (with Sales, Logistics, Credit, other parts of Corporate Administration, etc.)
- Supervisory experience or related demonstrated aptitude
Working hour: 8.00 – 17.10 (Alt Sat)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)