Client business: A world leading manufacturer and supplier of solutions in industrial process instrumentation.
This job holder will be responsible for the further growth of the business segment based on an application driven sales approach. The Power generation division is focusing the Thermal power generation process including Coal, Gas, Oil, Biomass, W2E, Solar thermal and Geothermal.
- Create primary demand (Sales Leads) for products and solutions in Power Generation.
- Devise and implement a territorial Power Generation business strategy as it relates to the identification of opportunities, creating a pipeline of qualified prospects, fostering the necessary relationships and the growth of revenue in this industry.
- Develop growth strategies and plans (short and long term) that will bring incremental growth in Power Generation.
- Provide industry expertise, presenting at conferences, workshops and in front of clients
- Create Power Generation sales tools that utilize ‘Solution Selling’ approach and ensure user situation is clearly understood and embedded in all materials (Presentation, Application Notes, White Paper, Success Story)
- Work directly with end users, consulting engineers to qualify and develop opportunities in accordance with sales.
- Responsible for generating booking growth in Power Generation in SEA through key accounts, and project pursue activities.
- Lead negotiations from first customer contact for the project to closure of opportunities.
- Conduct technical training for sales team as required, focused on building consultative sales skills & projects / project offers
- Deliver regular updated analyses to team and co‐ordinate all sales and marketing activities related to Power Generation
- Provide technical, product and application support to customers (internal and external) as required.
- Lead and initiate in conducting competition analysis, pricing analysis, market study and product bench marking to increase market share in Power Generation - Work with engineering and product support salespeople to manage and execute projects in an efficient, cost‐ effective manner.
- Provide input to KSEA management team regarding customer needs for new product development, product revision, and new or revised service or training offerings
- Coordinate the completion of technical and commercial proposals with support from application team.
- Conducts weekly/monthly Sales meeting with the Sales team. Continuous follow up on sales projects e.g. opportunity tracking, forecast.
- Provide guidance and coaching to the Sales team, managing team performance and ensure development and training of staff is in‐placed
- Maintain the corporate marketing database inclusive of call reports, proposals, lost sales reports and other documents as directed by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineer or equivalent to engineer science.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in sales, marketing and business management development.
- Power generation industry experience and knowledge is strongly preferred
- Familiar with process instrumentations such as flow, level, pressure, temperature, analyzers.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving capabilities
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Well-developed communications skills; able to clearly and concisely express technical information (or data) to non-technical associates, peers and senior management
- Flexible to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multi projects or assignment.
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Multi lingual (incl English)
- Travel 75% of the time throughout South East Asia Regions.
Benefit & Welfare:
- Car allowance
- Medical insurance
- Social Security
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)