Our client is Automobile wire harness manufacturing now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Safety officer and supervisor.
- Inspect work sites and review working conditions.
- Document reports of occurrences and record statistical information.
- Maintain safety regulation during installations.
- Oversee disposal of substances according to environmental guidelines.
- Conduct Safety Training for all employee by Step training in yearly plan.
- Conduct Safety Meeting and Safety Committee.
- Preparation company safety report to Government office every quarterly and year end.
- To Conducting and Implementing ISO 14001 and ISO/TS 16949 system activities.
- Male / Female, 25-45 Years old.
- Thai Nationality.
- Degree in Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent defined by Thai Law as Safety.
- Professional Level or Minimum High Technical level (192 hr.-trashed)
- Bachelor degree in Safety, Occupational Health.
- 5 - 8 years of experience in Safety and Industry Environmental.
- Can be communicate in English and Computer Ms. Office
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 and ISO/TS 16949
- Able to work with foreigners / under pressure
Location: Central, Eastern
Working hour: Mon-Fri, 08:00 -17:00 Sat (once a month)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)