Our client is world’s leading electric group, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following
- Manage and control the occupational health, safety and environmental system.
- Manage and control the plant security system, (EHIA / EIA)
- Establish and control the OHS objective and control the environmental objective target.
- To be the chief of safety department as Thai law.
- Occupational health and safety management representative (OH&SMR) as the TIS/OHSAS18001 system.
- Establish the OSH manual, environmental manual. security manual, procedure and document including control, monitor.
- Male, Age 37-43 years old up.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in occupational health & Safety.
- 7-10 years’ experience in Occupational Health Safety in Manufacturing base and HSE Management system.
- Willing to work & to improve the company's HSE Management System.
- Management & Motivation skills.
- Good command of English and computer skills.
Working Date: Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)