Our client is a logistics provider.
- Identify hazards and security threats arising from new activities at workplace and implement control measures to lower the risk
- Assure that Safety and Health, Environment + Security Management System is followed in all levels of the organization.
- Establish, manage, implement and maintain all documentation for country level and control of any changes according to SHE requirements, policy of the company and local laws & regulations, prevent injury, Reduce professional liabilities and property loss.
- Review current process for further improvement, implement initiatives to meet customer/company requirements on SHE issue
- Represent the organization as a Management Representative
- Communicate, provide guidance and support with regards to corporate standards and communicate relevant policies, guidelines, practices and information to relevant departments.
- Coordinate and participate in external audit e.g. third party audits, customer, vendor, government, etc.
- Track Tool to Improve Processes, promote usage, proper analysis and reporting and ensuring corrective/preventive actions are implemented.
- Conduct/ coordinate related SHE training for new hires/refresher
- Recommend and propose for any improvement in all SHE aspects
- Thai nationality, age 38 - 43 years old
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Occupational Safety and Health
- At least 10 years professional experience in quality and safety health & environment function (prefer logistics and oil & gas industry)
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Auditor certificate & safety certificate is a must
- Excellent communicate and organizational skills
- Strong customer service mind, result-oriented, enthusiastic, motivated and confident
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)