Our client is world’s leading automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Lead, direct and evaluate a team of HSE professionals to ensure effective implementation of HSE strategy within established budgets with all relevant regulations, law and standard.
- Conduct regular safety audits on site and producing the monthly safety report.
- Laisse with relevant government authorities regarding site safety as required.
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture throughout your organization.
- Undertake risk analysis and risk management and hazard reduction procedures to anticipate and prevent site safety problem.
- Male / Female, Age 35 up
- Bachelor or master’s degree in related field.
- Experience at least 7 years in Safety & Health & Environmental system in manufacturing company.
- Experience of maintaining or reaching externally audited management standards such as ISO 14001 and OHSAS18001.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to work with, provide advice to, train and promote excellence in Health and Safety all staff.
- The ability to organize and priorities workload.
- Computer Skills - MS outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- English Language skill is a must.
Working Date: Only Monday to Friday
Bonus: Over than 4 Months
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)