Our client: A leading global manufacturer now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Safety Engineer.
- Build and develop employee’s knowledge and awareness of EHS
- Perform safety patrol and contractor control
- Support, development and maintain of EH&S Program.
- Risk assessment advisory to eliminate hazard
- Control and monitor all EHS management process conformance the Thai law and company regulation
- Investigates and analyzes accidents, prepares reports and recommends corrective and preventive actions.
- Monitoring working environment, Ergonomics, Hygienic
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree of Occupational Health and Safety with safety officer professional level
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in safety management in manufacturing.
- Good skills in: communication skill in English, prioritizing of work, cooperative internal & external relationship, safety law & regulation.
- Good computer literature in Microsoft office.
- TOEIC Score: 550
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)