* Reporting to the Regional Supply Chain and Operations Manager Asia based in Singapore, this role follows the direction and priorities set by the Thai business team.
* Act as the local lead for regional and group Supply Chain projects and initiatives, follow through to deliver options and solutions to management.
* Sourcing for new 3rd Party Manufacturers, Raw & Packaging Materials and Finished Goods on a quality vs. cost comparison basis to support business growth and overall operation requirement.
* Manage local new product introduction or product change projects.
* Vendor relationship management, negotiation for best prices and payment terms, ensuring all purchases are cost effective and globally benchmarked.
* Supplier delivery performance monitoring, with close interactions and visits to key suppliers to access performance and make recommendations to improve cost and service.
* Work closely with Sales team to consolidate monthly demand vs forecast for all of Thailand’s product group items.
* Perform regular demand forecast and stock level review to access impact changes to overall demand plan vs supplier delivery commitment.
* Support Regulatory Affairs Manager in dealing with Thai FDA and other Government Agencies (Health, Agriculture, Veterinary, Military etc.) and chemical companies and contract manufacturers based in Thailand.
* Manage non-routine supply, logistics, customs and import/export issues.
* Continuous improvement of supply chain and operations, 3PM capabilities and improved logistics & warehousing.
* Participate and support Finance and QC team on annual physical stock count at 3PMs and Lab.
* Provide leadership and oversight to the Supply Chain Planner reporting into the role.
* University degree in Business (Integrated Supply Management preferred), Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent preferred.
* Minimum 10 years of supply chain or operation experience in a global manufacturing company.
* Background in Industrial Chemical or Metal Working Fluid industry will be an advantage, especially experience in chemical raw and packaging material sourcing.
* Minimum 3 to 5 years of leadership experience.
* Strong work ethics and personal integrity is a must.
* Highly proactive and analytical thinker, able to follow through from implementation of decisions to deliver solution.
* Proficient in English and possess strong communication skills.
* Must be able to work in a Team environment.
* Commercially oriented with high energy and 'can-do' attitude in a highly dynamic and challenging environment.
* Excellent relational and organizational skills.
* High technical and analytical skills and a good business sense, knowledge of SAP/ERP, warehousing, order fulfillment, customer service, project management practices and integrated supply chain management.