· Understands the search landscape and understands SEO metrics and levers for success as well as finds opportunities and risks
· Experience conducting keyword research and selecting powerful keywords to drive qualified traffic
· Technical SEO knowledge including on-page and off-page SEO optimization and ranking strategies
· Ability to analyze, review and make recommendations for websites to increase visibility
· Strong familiarity with Google Analytics - you can deep dive into the data and pull out insights!
· Experience with developing and/or conducting link building strategies
· Able to build out detailed SEO strategy reports
· Experience with Github, AWS, SSH, Google Tag Manager, JS debugging. We build a lot of landing pages, eCommerce websites, and sometimes completely custom projects, all using conversion centered best practices. Someone interested in practically applying your skills to solve real business problems.