Our client, a Japanese manufacturer company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the SENIOR LEGAL OFFICER.
- Male or Female, Age 28-35 years old
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Law
- With a Thai lawyer license/ Barrister at law.
- At least 5 year experience in corporate legal field.
- Strong experience in drafting & reviewing contracts and handling labor dispute & litigation.
- Intensive experience in factory\, environment or tax related field in automotive company (Preferable)
- On the job experience in law firm (tier-one firm) will be advantage.
- Good command of English (both writing & speaking skills)
- Computer literate especially Microsoft Word and Excel
- Analytical thinking skill with self-motivated and service-minded personality.
- To draft and review commercial contacts and documents, including meeting with relevant parties with respect to contact matter.
- To provide legal advice on legal related matters so as to minimize potential legal risk and cope with the company’s business operation.
- To coordinate, laisse, and handle related matters with government agencies and relevant external source.
- To research laws and government regulations for all department awareness and action, and perform other tasks as assigned.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30 – 17.30
Working Location: Phrapradaeng, Samutprakarn
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)