Our Client, a Global IT Solution Service provider company is looking for the qualified candidate to join the team for expanding business objective.
- Managing the SAP Project Implementation, monitor the project scope plan, service delivery planning.
- Managing project progress & incidents and report internally to management and externally to customer.
- Providing the technical recommendation, technical support
- Excellent communication and coordinating with client and internal team working.
- Age between 38-48 years old.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration, Computer Engineer, Computer Science, IT or related field.
- Around 10 years SAP Service experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in new SAP ERP implementation experience as a consultant/functional consultant or SAP Basis consultant
- 3 years’ experience as a project manager in SAP ERP implementation
- Experience of migration / upgrade SAP , S4 Conversion, S/4 Hana
- Excellent communication with customer in Senior IT Management level
- Business level of English
- Experience of international delivery or willingness to work in international team
Location: BTS Line
Working time: Monday - Friday 8.30-17.30
Benefits: Bonus, Group Health Insurance, Transportation Allowance.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)