Our Client, the Multinational SAP Consulting Company is now looking for the qualified consulting skill candidate to join the tam
- Implements full cycle SAP projects/ roll-outs / enhancements or change requests, support and training or change requests in any of the following SAP areas: FI/CO, SD, PM, MM) . The clients are both Manufacturing, Non-Manufacturing, Logistic, Service etc.
- Work with team member in foreign country (e.g. USA, Malaysia, Japan, India) to manage the project
- Overseas Business Trip as assigned
- Keeping good relationship with existing clients and suppliers
- Understanding of the business processes of related applications relevant of Financials, Logistics, Sales and Distribution, Service and Maintenance, etc.)
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills and customer relationship skills
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and consulting skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively, as part of a multi-national team
- Willing to travel abroad for training, seminars, and workshops
Working time: Monday - Friday 9.00-18.00
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)