Our client is a giant of agriculture and food industry with long history over 150 years. The company is looking for a key professional to develop strategies and business plans to realize the company’s vision and goals. The "SAP BI Specialist" must have several years experience in SAP BI with good in a leadership skill.
- Supporting implementation of system and process deployment for primary functional area.
- Handling and completing business readiness activities in preparation for formal project execution, documenting business specific knowledge and gathering business requirements, validating system configuration and processes meet business needs, accessing and building non-system enabled business processes, ensuring functionality is appropriately tested and trained, and the business is successfully stabilized with the new systems.
- Ensuring implementation of system configuration and processes throughout the organization that are reviewed and approved by Process Sponsors.
- Executing of change plan; promote process change in organization.
- Additionally the role requires support for resource Management – e.g. project management responsibility for Super User Network, on boarding, task allocation, day-to-day work direction, goal setting, one-on-one discussions, and support, Support Super Users’.
- Identify and lead optimization activities related to Supply Chain Planning, collaborating with subject matter experts and super users across the business.
- Collaborating with the PIL which deliver value from system (people, process, data, and technology) improvements.
- Implementing, maintaining and communicate metrics to track solution stabilization and value captured through optimization initiatives.
- Thai nationality
- 7 years of experience in SAP or ERP related function, working in the SAP solution, End to End
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Strong analytical skills; capable of breaking down complex issues and identifying key drivers; can identify cross process upstream and downstream impacts
- Process design skills
- Good leadership.
working hour: 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM (Mon-Fri)
Business: Food Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)