- Plan to ensure achievement of Product line and personal target, aligning with Liquid Food sale process and strategies.
- Report to the Sales Leader team in establishing business with new and existing customers in Thailand
- Provide input and update into Salesforces for an interaction, Project information and all sales activities.
- Complete planned customer visits to make sales interaction to existing and prospective customer.
- Leverage market information, identify, implement business strategies, and make plans in line with corporate strategies to grow the targeted market segment
- Plan and implement key account strategies to strengthen business relationships with major current and high potential customer.
- Assist marketing and sales management in the development and implementation of new sales strategies, Tactic and tool for new market opportunities.
- Maintain strong communication and cohesive teamwork among Sales, Aftermarket teams and Application team.
- Collaborate across functions within the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher in Food, Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience with approximately 5 years of direct sales experience in B2B capital equipment or other functionality of products are relate to food / Dairy and Beverage industries.
- Strong knowledge of food / Dairy and beverage process engineering, servicing and solutions is an added advantage
- Proven sales track record in securing results and meeting profit and sales targets
- Good in English language is a must.