Our client is a Thailand-based licensed ITSP (Internet Telephony Service Provider) offering feature-rich VoIP products and services. Our excellent global connectivity, superior engineering team and customer support, ensures.
- Be part of the sales and marketing team to expand the company’s IP telephony and related products/services to customer and prospects in Thailand.
- Co-ordinate with Pre-Sales to develop proposal to match with customer requirements/RFP/TOR.
- Manage sale task and maintain relationship with customer representatives.
- Take part in the company’s marketing events to promote the products and services.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing Management. Major with IT or Telecom will be preferred.
- At least 4 years’ experience of Telecom Sales or other related field.
- Able to analyze market and find new customers.
- Good command on English (both speaking and writing).
- Enjoy multi-task function and team works environment.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)