Our Japanese client, speech recognition engine Provider Company, is now looking for strong experienced candidate to join as the Ruby on Rails Developer
- Determine and identify high-level functional and technical requirements on the basis of interactions with the user community and knowledge of enterprise architecture.
- Design architectures, including the software, hardware and communications, to support the total requirements, as well as to provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
- Interact with project management to plan project schedules and technical direction.
- Provide quality assurance review and the evaluation of existing and new software products.
- Develop high-level system design diagrams for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Thai Nationality ONLY
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or other related fields
- More than 3 years hands-on experiences and pragmatic knowledge on Ruby on Rails
- Solid programming skill of Ruby and Ruby on Rails and good understanding of it’s nuances
- Extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Strong programming skill, and pragmatic knowledge of software design, object- oriented programming, and software quality
- Experience with database creation and maintenance
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT
- Proficient understanding of RESTful web service
- Basic knowledge of Linux, MySQL and Elasticsearch
- Basic knowledge of common libraries and tools such as RSpec, bundle, Gemfile, Gemfile.lock, gem and rbenv
- Good initiative, strong analytical, problem solving, and good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work independently, but also willing to contribute and work as a team
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about learning new technologies.
Working day: Mon - Fri 9.00-18.00
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)