Our client is course online company which is seeking for ruby developer.
- Working with an agile team to design, develop, test and maintain applications in accordance with established standards.
- Developing, refining and tuning integrations between applications third-party applications
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation
- 1-2 year experienced in Ruby on Rails development
- Able to work with Agile development methodology
- Able to work with front-end framework (e.g. Angular JS and React JS)
Nice to have:
- Familiar with media streaming
- Web-application security.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)