- Responsible for conducting due diligence and/or KYC procedures for merchants.
- Review application packages and relevant documents as well as coordinating with merchants’ key stakeholders when required.
- Responsible for analyzing merchants’ processing statements and financials.
- Responsible for coordinating with acquiring banks and follow up for merchant account to be released.
- Perform risk assessments, data analysis relating to fraud and monitor the risk exposure.
- Responsible for processing and reviewing charge-back cases on daily basis.
- Prepared risk reporting to management team.
- Research to ensure adherence all applicable regulatory requirements on Risk Management policy, procedures and standards both legal and regulatory to avoid exposing the company to undue risk.
- Bachelor of Sciences in Management or related fields.
- At least 2 years experiences in Risk Management in e-commerce or card industry.
- Good analytical skills, able to analyze complex data.
- Able to work under pressure and meet the tight deadlines.
- Tech-Savvy with a passion in advanced technology.
- Ability to approach problems in a quantitative and qualitative manner.
- Fully understanding of AML, KYC, Due Diligence and Risk Management.
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- English Proficiency.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)