Our client an Accounting company is now seeking for a Rick Management Manager, who can providing consultancy, assurance, advice and attestation on their client.
- Plan and execute client engagements focusing on business processes and risk management in areas such as IT strategy, IT program management, cyber security, service delivery and operations, third party management, data management, application management/SDLC and service continuity management amongst others
- Develop technology risk management framework in alignment with client’s existing Enterprise Risk Management framework
- Conduct IT risk assessments to identify risk and controls gaps and provide sustainable solutions for executing risk mitigation project through workshops with various stakeholders
- Stay current with Emerging Technologies and innovation (i.e. Digital Labor, Connected Devices, Blockchain)
- Stay current with industry standards and regulatory requirements around IT
- Apply understanding of Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tools and technologies
- Thai nationality.
- Male or Female, age between 28-35 years old.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in IT Risk Management, IT security and privacy, IT compliance, IT governance, or IT audit
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in Information Systems and Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information System, Technology Management, or a related discipline
- Hands-on experience performing IT risk assessments to identify risk and controls gaps as well as providing sustainable solutions for executing risk mitigation
- In depth knowledge of service delivery models, network infrastructure, mobile devices, web applications, and other information security topics
- Strong understanding of IT Frameworks (i.e. COBIT, ITIL, ISO and COSO) and relevant standards e.g. ISO 27001/27002/27005, PCI DSS
- Experience with Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) platforms (e.g. SAP GRC, IBM OpenPages, RSA Archer, MetricStream, or BWise) will be considered a plus
- Ability to participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Ability to mentor and coach junior team members
- Proficiency in spoken and written Thai and good English
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)