Maximize overall hotel room revenue through development and implementation of effective Inventory and pricing strategies based on future demand forecasts, current trends and historical data to drive RevPAR and market share. Provide support for the DOS if applicable and provide contingency for this
- Drive Market Share and Revenue Performance through proper pricing and market mix management
- Analyze competitive reports and formulate appropriate strategies through use of reports, Hotellike, etc.
- Develop overall pricing strategy to include all market segments and distribution channels
- Provide guidance on Corporate FIT negotiated pricing, Group pricing for each group, and Leisure FIT and Group pricing.
- Ensure effective pricing strategies are in place to reflect asset strength relative to the competition in each market.
- Effectively manage and be on control of all inventory (FITs, groups, wholesalers’ allotments and others) and pricing strategy in all distribution channels including branded websites, 3rd Party sites, TARS, and the GDS.
- Lead the Director of Sales in the decision-making process of promotion participation, offline contracts and pricing thereof.
- Closely monitor competitive pricing and understand the impact of relative pricing decisions on property performance.
- Review and analyze data on an ongoing basis
- Includes but not limited to Rooms Pick up Pace, Group Backlog, Geographic Data, etc
Location: Chon buri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)