A Resident Manager comes directly after the Regional Manager/General Manager and is authorized to instruct the staff and is responsible for all departments. Fields of activity are facilitating the efficient operation of the staff, communicating with the Housing Division to assure proper maintenance of the resort and distributing information and correspondence to residents.
- Thai Nationality or expat with good skills in Thai both speaking and reading.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in any related fields.
- At least 7 years’ experience in resident management in chain hotel or resort is preferable.
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to manage and motivate a team
- Excellent interpersonal communication and management skills with a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Proficiency in English and communication skills.
Location: KOH CHANG, TRAT
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)