Lead the Operation department, supervise and monitor supply chain, customer services and accounting Formulate the regional sales strategy and plan to achieve the sales target within the regional A&P budget which need to align with the commercial department. The plan will include sales forecast, sales force effectiveness, portfolio selling, customer management and distribution management
- Strategic Planning and building sales to meet target
- Work closely with Trade marketing and Marketing to do promotion or event according to portfolio strategy
- Sales Force Management
- Present monthly presentation to review region performance and align next period activities
- Staff management, and lead the team of 3
- Motivate, supervise and coach subordinates on tasks; share and advise on problem-solving solutions
- Monitor and evaluate performance; evaluate, review and propose subordinate performance evaluation, promotion, and bonus and competency assessment in order to ensure an independent and dedicated workforce and create an effective and efficient team.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Economic or related, post graduates is also preferable
- At least 8 years in Sales, and at least 3 years in management level, FMCG is preferable
- At least 5 years in Management
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)