Our client is a multinational designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative dosage forms company for the biopharmaceutical and consumer health and nutrition industries based in Bangkok.
- Develops new sales opportunities.
- Introduces new products.
- Ensures payments by customers.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Monitor competition and develop long term relationship with customers.
- Participates to the organization of customer events/ seminars.
- Responsible for maintaining sound EHS working conditions, Practices in your assigned job or area and ensure continuous compliance to EHS standards and local law requirements.
- Minimum 5 years working experience, in health care industry preferably, sales function is a must, B2B environment is a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacology/ Medical & Health care is a plus.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with strong negotiation skills.
- Good English skills both writing and speaking, basic computer skills.
- Thai/Expatriate male/female age between 35-45 years old.
- Flexibility to travel with ability to work independently.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)