Our client is a leading provider of animal nutrition solutions for commercial feed manufacturers around the world.
- Responsible for the portfolio of ruminant products and services and introductions of products and services
- Train the sales team and business partners on the application of products and services in the field
- Maintain awareness of product offering by competitors and relevant literature and share this with the sales team
- Gross margin responsibility for product line ruminants
- Responsible for technical and marketing communications (trade shows, marketing materials, promotional events)
- Develop and maintain strategic plan for the ruminant business
- Participate in key account and ruminant cluster teams
- Co-ordination of research projects and development of innovative products according to the product development strategy.
- Design, execute and support products formula and field trials.
- Derive the budget for R&D projects, monitor and analyze the costs of R&D.
- Ensure new products meet financial expectations for costs (raw material, packaging, production) to support the business P&L
- Identifies new trends relevant to the industry, make recommendations to marketing, customer and sales teams, and turn them into actionable platforms
- University degree in Animal Science or Veterinary Medicine with proven knowledge on Ruminant nutrition/Aquaculture Nutrition
- At least 10 years experiences in the feed industry, preferably in a product management or R&D role
- Familiar with concepts, practices and procedures within the B-B sales
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work within a professional team to achieve the same goals
- Moderate frequency of travelling can be expected
- Innovative, creative, with the ability to implement change
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)